.

Monday, September 9, 2019

My Interesting Weekend Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

My Interesting Weekend - Essay Example On the weekends I also like to go for walks. I like walking because I get time to myself. I get to look at things that I don’t always look at and I get to think about things I don’t always get time to think about. I also get to take my time and be in peace. I like to get as far away from traffic as I can. Nature is one of my favorite things in life. I love trees, animals, flowers, and water. I like to go to parks or hikes where I can see all of these things. Some weekends I go to museums. My favorite museums are science museums but I also like nature, art, and wax museums. I have traveled to far places to see museums before. What I like about the museums I see on the weekends is that I get to be in another world for a while. Maybe I get to travel back to the past. Maybe I get to pretend that I am in space. Maybe I get to pretend I am in the Arctic. It’s all very interesting to me and I keep traveling back to learn more. A final thing I enjoy doing on my weekends I just being with or talking to my friends and family. I love having the people that I am close with near me or on the phone. It reminds me of where I came from and who I really am. They also help you keep your feet on the ground. They can make a bad weekend with a really good weekend. I love my friends and family and we have so much fun together. They are always there for me and we enjoy great meals and good times on our weekends. I have to say spending time with them id my most favorite thing to do above museums and walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment